The level of engagement on my Facebook timeline ticked up a bit yesterday. I take that as a sign I’m moving in the right direction.
I am seeing blog pages in my main news feed I haven’t seen in months, and Facebook is curious to know why I’ve unfollowed every public personality and media outlet that’s crossed my feed in the last 48 hours except Neil Gaiman, David Mack, and Gangstagrass.
LOL. They ask me every time I unfollow. I don’t tell them.
- I’ve removed the link to my Facebook account from the Saturday Coffee post.
- That post got some serious #SundayBlogShare retweet juice, and I can’t have a post with a link to my Facebook profile in it bouncing around on Twitter a week from now. That’s too daring, even for me.
- I’m easy to find over there, and I am approachable. Talk to me on the Internet long enough to earn my trust. That’s all it takes.
- I almost posted this at Sourcerer, but the time for playing these games at that blog is done.
- I’ll still do the blogwanking and post conspiratorial-type stuff over there when I want to be sure EVERYONE sees. But this is where you come to learn about my evil schemes.
I play the world domination for laughs, but this jolly roger is serious business.
When you see it embedded in a post, you can be sure I am up to something. And everyone who knows me will tell you, mateys. I don’t raise my banner lightly. 😉