I may be the only blogger not involved with planning the 2015 A to Z Challenge who’s thinking about it already, but that’s ok.
It’s an advantage 😉
I’m doing it up right next year.
Join me if you dare.
Registration will open early next year and the date will be announced in advance, if I read this page correctly. I’m following by email, so I’ll know the moment the registration date is announced. When I know, you’ll know.
I can’t help you complete the challenge, and if I’m already familiar with your blog, I likely won’t even have time to read it while the challenge is going on. So I am thinking ahead and making a list of other things I can do for you. Here’s the list.
- Welcome you to let me know you’re doing the challenge by commenting on this page and dropping links to your topic reveal and your reflections. If you have a particularly good post or two during the challenge, share those as well.
- Work links to your blog into my posts here. I’ll do this by including an “A to Z Friends” blurb at the end of every post and link to two or three of you per day. I can’t give everyone a link every day, but I can probably give everyone at least one link during the challenge.
- Give you a Social Saturday (or Sunday) after the topic reveal in which I pin and tweet your topics, and another once Reflections are published in which I pin and tweet those. If you’ve been hanging out with me for a bit, you know I am pretty good at Social Saturdays.
Things you can do to get in on this and help me out:
- If you decide to join the challenge, leave me a comment with a link to your blog and let me know.
- Drop me links to your topic reveal and your reflection at the appropriate times.
- Tell me in advance how you are planning to go about doing the visits. This will help us all more than you think.
- Spread the word that I am doing this by whatever means you think best, to whomever you think might be interested. I am starting early so the word has time to percolate through the blogosphere and as many people as possible get the opportunity to throw in with me.
I’ve never met a blogger who didn’t enjoy seeing two commenters interact on their threads rather than simply responding to the author of the post. Never. And personally, whenever I see that going on at one of my blogs, I take an extra-close look at the bloggers who are interacting. It’s a sign of real engagement.
If you are a past or current contributor to Sourcerer, you’re welcome to join the A to Z planning for that blog. I need to make a decision about whether or not to do the challenge with Sourcerer by mid-November.
If you are a collaborator, a social media friend, or a person who likes my blogging but doesn’t comment, you’re welcome to introduce yourself here and drop links should you decide to give A to Z a try 🙂