This is such a fabulous idea I have to share. And having read most of them, I must say, there’s tons of good stuff here. Might want to check it out and make sure you didn’t miss any of them.
These are the top ten posts in June according to you!
10. Coming in last is my post announcing changes to Olivia’s Choice page.
9. This one got a lot of attention. It’s about getting editing help from a pro who also happens to be a really, really kind person. Check it out if you’re looking for help.
8. A grumpy me and a bunch of cat pictures, readers loved this one on change. Have I mentioned I don’t like change?
7. This Tuesday Teaser got a whole bunch of attention. I actually really like Sandra Brown. I have a couple of her books to read next. YUM!
6. This one was posted a while ago but interest in it has flared up now. It makes sense. If you blog, you need to know about tags. They’re really important.
5. This is what happens when you know someone called Winter Bayne…
View original post 118 more words