So, I moved. It took a damn long time. I am not sure whether I talked about it too much, or talked about it too little. Either way, I have not been on the Internet for the last couple of weeks. I am somewhat back now.
Things you need to know, in bullet-points.
- Sourcerer has missed very few days, because that blog has awesome contributors and they communicate with one another even when I am not around. The best is yet to come at Sourcerer.
- I’m not going to be constantly on the Internet from here on out. But I intend to keep the projects running, answer my threads, and instigate mayhem on Twitter as often as I can spare the time to do that.
- I’ve missed two #WeekendCoffeeShare Saturdays in a row, and it’s grown without me. 38 links on the Linky this week.
- Feminist Friday at Science Fiction, Transmedia, and Fandom this week.
- I have two Serious Personal Matters that have nothing to do with the move going on right now. One involves hospitals, the other involves law enforcement (not to worry, though, I am not diagnosed with anything nor implicated in anything untoward). So, I’m still on-and-off for a bit.
I’m sure there’s more, but I am in a hurry. I’m re-establishing my Internet presence. That started in Facebook groups Saturday afternoon, and this post is part of the plan. I’ll be back to Twitter maybe by Wednesday.