I’ll keep this short and to the point. I’ve had another crazy weekend of networking, and it was totally worth it. I’ve got a good foundation to make progress for next year. The effect I can have with this tiny blog and a small twitter following continues to impress.
Now it’s time to get serious about some things that should already be done. I lost almost a month to sickness, and these last couple of weekends, I’ve just had to put the networking first. You’ll see less blogging from me and less of me on the social media for the next month or so.
Things that should already be done that require a lot of work which doesn’t involve posting:
- Sourcerer redesign.
- Finish and post about pages here.
- Straighten out the categories at both blogs.
- Write Tolkien posts to run at Part Time Monster in January.
- Line up four or five weeks of Feminist Friday blogging to begin in late January.
- Lots of talking with Sourcerer contributors.
But no worries. I will be around a bit, and I will be back to full speed next year.